1) Ignatieff didn't accidentally go to the wrong country and end up at a debate in London, England or in New York City.
2) Harper didn't say "coalition" five hundred times.
3) Ignatieff almost made me spew my Canadian Club when he chided Harper by saying "This isn't a debate".
TV Guide must've lied to me.
4) Layton managed to get Ignatieff to start the old finger-wagging when he was asked about his attendance record in the House of Commons. I thought he was going to give Jack detention.
5) Harper managed to point out to voters that the purchase of the Jet Fighters is not for another 5 to 10 years, or in political terms 7 more election cycles.
6) All parties agreed to ask the Auditor General to release the report early. Apparently, Parliament's broke but the debate studio isn't. Can we fit 308 MPs in there?