Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Jack Bauer: Keeping America Safe ( Except On Weekends )

Yeah, yeah. I know, you're probably sick of hearing about the plight of over-paid actors who make the same stupid mistake that any of us could and then it becomes a big news item. Honestly, I've learned to ignore the O.J. - Britney - Paris - Etc garbage that the media thinks our life revolves around. I just couldn't ignore this one. My favorite television actor, Keifer Sutherland, got busted again for DUI. Him getting busted isn't the problem. The problem is my first reaction, which is "Damn. There goes another good show." Kinda selfish, isn't it? H/T: The missus, and National Newswatch.

1 comment:

Lord Kitchener's Own said...

Imagine how scary it was to pull over Jack Bauer, and then have to arrest him.

I'd bet those officers are thankful they survived!

Plus, with all he's done for the nation, I'm shocked he wasn't let off with a warning! Who'd they think he was? Tony Almeda???

LOL